The Power Behind B-12 Injections
Vitamin B12 plays a critical role in the normal functioning of the nervous system, brain, and formation of red blood cells. Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that can be acquired through injections, vitamins, and eating enough meat, poultry, seafood, dairy products, and eggs.
If left untreated, a B12 deficiency can cause anemia, brain damage, and nerve damage.
Symptoms of a B-12 Deficiency
While anyone is susceptible to a B12 deficiency, your risk increases with age. Vegans and/or vegetarians who do not consume enough animal products are also prone to B12 deficiency. Symptoms include:
- Fatigue (tiredness)
- Panting (shortness of breath)
- Heart palpitations (an irregular or beating of the heart)
- Tingling and numbness in your fingers and toes
- Sore tongue
- Memory loss
Benefits of vitamin B-12
There are many benefits to vitamin B12 injections including:
- Increased energy production
- Decrease in fatigue and lethargy
- Reduces depression, stress, and brain shrinkage
- Improves unhealthy cholesterol
- Protects against strokes and high blood pressure
- Protects against breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer
New Day Vitality provides B-12 injections to patients that are suffering from B12 deficiency. Our B12 injections will provide patients with increased energy levels, as well as boost their metabolism that assists in weight loss.