5 Benefits of Dermal Fillers
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable soft tissue fillers that are injected into the skin to help rebuild a smoother appearance and fill in fine lines. There are many benefits to dermal filler treatments.
Dermal Filler Benefits
- Avoid Severe Surgical Procedures – if you want to rejuvenate your skin without having to resort to an intense surgery, dermal filler might be exactly what you are looking for
- Minimal Pain Involved – dermal fillers are non-invasive compared to surgical solutions and because the procedures only take a minute or two any pain associated is over quickly.
- Treat Wrinkles – dermal fillers can treat wrinkles at depths that other methods cannot.
- Treat Facial Scars – unwanted acne scars can be treated with certain dermal fillers.
- Minimal Downtime – For most there is zero downtime. You may experience a little swelling but this should only last for 24 hours.
If you’re considering dermal fillers, your next step is to consult New Day Vitality to determine which filler is right for you!